- 22 March – 1 April 2021
- 13 – 28 April 2021*
- 3 – 13 May 2021
*This course will be longer than usual with a different schedule.
5 week semi-intensive, Tuesday/Thursday, 9:00-11:45:
- 20 April – 20 May 2021
Levels: Pre-Intermediate (B1) and Upper-Intermediate (B2)
For the Pre-Intermediate group: 7000 Ft (inc. VAT)
For the Upper-Intermediate group: 9000 Ft (inc. VAT)
- FREE trial lesson! If you are a new student the first lesson is free for you! If you like the lesson you can enrol and join the class from the next lesson.
- If you enrol and make payment at least 1 week before the course starts you will receive 2000 HUF discount from the full price.
- For our retired students we give a 50% discount from the full price. If they have participated on every lesson, they receive a 100% discount from the next course fee!
- For Pre-Intermediate (B1) students if you attend all lessons on the course you can enrol on the next course for FREE!
- Bring a new student and we give you 5000 HUF discount from the course fee!
- Unemployed students can enrol in the Pre-Intermediate (B1) groups for FREE!
What are the English Practice Groups?
We run the English Practice Groups all year round, at B1 and B2 levels. The lessons are taught by native and non-native English teachers as part of their training on one of our Teacher Training courses. We are currently running all our English Practice Groups entirely online through the Zoom application, downloadable for free. More information and a description on how to use Zoom is available at: www.ih.hu/zoom”
The teachers are both native and non-native speakers, some of whom are just starting their teaching careers, and some of whom have teaching experience. Students don’t need to buy a book or any other materials, as the teachers provide these in the lessons. One can join the group after it has started, provided there are still available places.
What are the lessons like?
This is what our students have to say:
- “The lessons are dynamic and interactive.”
- “We spend a lot of time with speaking practice.”
- “The lessons are cheerful. I like having a lot of different teachers.”
- “We have learned a lot of new grammar and new words.”
- “It helped me a lot with reading and listening.”
How can I enrol on a course?
Enrolling students must be at least 16 years of age, and must level-test into one of the two levels we offer, pre-intermediate/B1 or upper intermediate/B2.
To enrol please get in touch with us by email (email@example.com) or phone (+36 1 212 4010). If you haven’t studied with our school before, you will need to do a level test, available online here: https://ih.hu/en/online-szintfelmero/ If you have studied with our school before or have filled in a level test before, please let us know when you apply.
Contact us at:
Address: 1015 Budapest Széna tér 1/a.
All prices include VAT.